Academics World 380th International Conference on Management...
EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Relationship building is one of the cornerstones of your online success.Nowadays, marketers put a lot of emphasis on chatbots, Instagram influencers, and other new opportunities to reach their customers.
But your contemporary communication methods shouldn't distract you from one of the oldest and yet most effective messaging channels -- email.
You might be wondering if email is still a worthwhile marketing strategy. In fact, email generates R380 for every R10 spent, which is an astounding 3,800% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available.
If you're still hesitant, keep reading -- we've cultivated a list of email marketing statistics for 2019 to demonstrate just how powerful email can be.
- 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content.
- Active email accounts are expected to hit 5.6 billion by 2019.
- 83 percent of B2B companies use e-newsletters as part of their content marketing program.
- 40 percent of B2B marketers say email newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success.
- It's estimated that the U.S. will spend over 350 million dollars on email advertising in 2019.
- Mobile opens accounted for 46 percent of all email opens.
- 35% of business professionals check email on a mobile device.
- Apple iPhone is the most popular mobile client for reading emails with 29 percent of all opens occurring on this platform. Gmail is a close runner-up at 27 percent.
- 73 percent of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email.
- More than 50 percent of U.S. respondents check their personal email account more than 10 times a day, and it is by far their preferred way to receive updates from brands.
- 99% of consumers check their email every day.
- 80% of business professionals believe that email marketing increases customer retention.
- 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions.
- The most opened emails relate to hobbies, with an open rate of 27.35 percent.
- >59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI.
- 56% of brands using an emoji in their email subject line had a higher open rate than those that did not.
- Marketers who use segmented campaigns note as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
Your best marketing return will be from communicating via e-mail to your customer database. If you haven't begun collecting e-mail addresses from your website visitors and existing customers, begin now.
E-mail marketing means many things to many marketers - it can take on quite a wide variety of formats. But focus on building relationships with your customers; keeping in touch and giving them something valuable they look forward to reading.
Of all the ways to improve website traffic and make your website work for you, nothing tops e-mail newsletters.
Media Developments can:
•Design a newsletter look that matches your business
•Manage your newsletter list - bounces, subscribes and unsubscribes
•Create and send regular e-mail newsletters on your behalf Media Developments can design your e-newsletters, personalise each one individually and then send them out to your customer database (although they look as if they came from your desk!) - saving you valuable time each month.
•Check your score for each campaign - just assures you that your e-mail newsletter has no words or phrases that would have it regarded as Spam.
•Report on your e-mail campaign's vital statistics - allows you to compare and improve with each newsletter
A campaign service - you pay only R160-00 per month for up to 2000 mail recipients.
You will have a professional-looking regular e-newsletter to link people to your website and your business. And all you do is supply the copy. E-mail us now to start sending your own e-newsletters!
Please be aware that Media Developments does NOT condone Spam e-mails, and will not promote or send e-mails of this nature. Our system also complies fully with section 45 of the ECT act - it is not spam.
ABOUT Media Developments
Media Developments was established in 2003 and has grown to host more than 4000 websites across 10 different datacentres. We're proudly 100% South African owned and operated.
New offices coming soon!
Western Cape, South Africa
Phone: +27 82 764 1315
Fax: 086 652 6507